Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Week Three: B


Continuing to work on our rhythm shape projects, I received feedback from my professor on how to better animate and position the shapes. At first, I had the square tracking across the screen to the audio, but I don't want the shapes to flying across the screen I want them to interact with the rhythm. 

There was a disconnect between the shapes as well. Even though they are different layers to the audio they need to have some overlap. 


I started by focusing on the audio more trying to pinpoint the exact arches and dips where specific parts begin and stop. I felt confident in the alignment with the square, but when the clapping begins I start to lose where things start and end. Towards the end of class, I started to feel more confident with the rhythm of the shapes to the audio and I began to visually create the overlay I was hearing by layering the shapes. 


My audio is the same quick pattern repeating 5 times so once I feel confident with the beginning I will have to copy and paste the animation I created and align it with the start and stop of the track. 

We were also presented with our next exercise: use the word "rhythm" and communicate its meaning through the animation of the letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment