Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week Seven: B

I now have a strong sense of direction in my idea. This may be the first design project I have done where I had to restart from the drawing board thinking back to the start, but now I feel like I have a strong sense of direction and conceptually I am working on it the correct way. 

During class, I edited the photos of the written texture I created yesterday. I first removed the paper background and paint brushed the writings in black. I lost a lot of negative space with this approach and it also didn't use the blue color so I tried a different idea.


 I added the blue background first and then changed the color of the written text to white. 




I think the white will work well because it is similar to the original blue and white and I can still camouflage the design in the white. 

After making a copy of the first animation I completed, I started to work in After Effects. Another direction I wanted to add was an unsettled glitch effect to the design. I found a tutorial on Youtube that uses a stock video and creates a glitch effect to the type.





I am going to mix the texutred background and the glitch affect to really push the uncomfortableness of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment