Monday, March 9, 2020

Week Eight: A

Today in class we presented our logo animations to the entire for a critique. I showed my animation in context with the end of one of Yes Theory's videos. Below is a list of comments from my classmates and my professor shared during the critique. 

  • Glitch effect was strong with creating the discomforting feeling.
  • Struggle with the readability of the white text against the background.
  • The texture idea for the background was strong, but the execution was off.
    • Use a thinner marker/pen or vary the line weight so there is more of a connection to handwriting.
  • Another background idea could have been photos/videos of different places they have traveled.
  • Inverting the background colors to white and black and using blue for the text  may have made the logo easier to read.
Overall, I appreciate the feedback I received from the critique, and I do agree that the contrast and execution of the background idea could have been stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment